Setting up Eduroam on Android
For setting up connection to Eduroam, you have to be in range of Eduroam.
1. Firstly you have to go to the Settings menu
2. Choose Network & Internet
3. turn Wi-Fi on
4. Choose network Eduroam
5. You will be prompted to sign in to the wireless network. Enter/select the following:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase-2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate: Use system certificates
6. Next set:
- Domain: uniba.sk
- Identity: email@example.com (as name use your UK login)
- Password: your access code (check the code on this page)
7. Finally click on Connect, and you should be connected
Tutorial was successfully tested on most phones. If you still cannot connect to Eduroam please click here.
Warning: Your password will be saved in your device. If you lost your device, please change your password.