Staff trainings - STT - Incoming
The Erasmus+ programme allows administrative staff from institutions within the programme countries to undertake a training mobility at Comenius University in Bratislava. When undertaking a staff mobility for training, the signing of interinstitutional agreement is not required.
How does it work?
- Applicants for training mobility are selected by the sending higher education institution;
- The international/Erasmus+ office at the sending institution is responsible for administrative support for the participants to be sent on training mobility;
- The participants are expected to arrange/prepare their workplan/training programme in cooperation with the receiving faculty/department of Comenius University;
- The mobility agreement for training has to be agreed on and signed by all three parties:
- The participant of teaching mobility,
- Erasmus+ coordinator at the sending institution,
- Erasmus+ coordinator at the receiving faculty/department of Comenius University
- After successfully accomplished staff mobility for training, Erasmus+ coordinator at the receiving faculty/department of the CU will give the participant a Certificate for accomplishment of staff mobility for training (STT).
Travel and Accomodation
When undertaking Erasmus+ training mobility at Comenius University as the receiving institution, participants are expected to arrange travel by themselves.
The hosting faculty/department of the CU will inform the participant about accommodation possibilities in Bratislava or Martin. The participant is expected to cover all of the related costs from the financial support received as a part of the grant from his/her sending institution.