Cooperation with Australia

If you are a student of

Central Queensland University

Edith Cowan University

Griffith University

University of Tasmania

University of Wollongong

Western Sydney University

and you wish to be accepted as an exchange student at CU, please contact the International Office at your home university and ask for details.

The International Office of your university must nominate you via international coordinator and if you are accepted, send following documents to the International Relations Office of CU:

Foreign Student´s Application Form “exchange students”

Curriculum vitae

Recommendation letter from your university

Transcript of records