Teachers - STA - Incoming
The Erasmus+ programme allows academic staff from partner institutions within the programme countries to undertake a teaching mobility at Comenius University in Bratislava. The condition for undertaking a teaching mobility is the signing of an interinstitutional agreement between the sending institution and Comenius University as the receiving institution.
How does it work?
- Applicants for teaching mobility are selected by the sending higher education institution;
- The international/Erasmus+ office at the sending institution is responsible for administrative support for the participants to be sent on teaching mobility;
- The participant is expected to arrange/prepare his/her workplan/teaching programme in cooperation with the receiving faculty of Comenius University;
- The mobility agreement for teaching has to be agreed on and signed by all three parties:
- The participant of the teaching mobility,
- Erasmus+ coordinator at the sending institution,
- Erasmus+ coordinator at the receiving faculty of Comenius University
- After successfully accomplished teaching mobility, Erasmus+ coordinator at the receiving faculty of the CU will give the participant a Certificate for accomplishment of staff mobility for teaching (STA).
When undertaking an Erasmus+ teaching mobility at Comenius University as the receiving institution, participants are expected to arrange travel by themselves.
The hosting faculty will inform the participant about accommodation possibilities in Bratislava or Martin. The participant is expected to cover all of the related costs from the financial support received as a part of the grant from his/her sending institution.