Degree - seeking students (BA, MA, PhD.)
FULL TIME STUDENTS
A student is required to pay tuition fees at the host faculty. For more information on study programmes please contact the Faculty of your choice.
Documents to be sent to the Faculty of your choice at the Comenius University are:
- Photocopy of the final secondary school diploma. The photocopy must be verified by a notary office or the issuing institution and its authorized translation to English or Slovak language.
- Photocopy of the birth certificate. The photocopy must be verified by a notary office.
- Photocopy of passport. The photocopy must be verified by a notary office.
- 4 passport size photographs
- Photocopy of Medical report. The photocopy must be verified by a notary office.
Deadline for submission of completed application is March 31.
Bilateral partnership exchange
If your University is affiliated to a network the Comenius University is a member of or if your home institution has a bilateral university exchange agreement with Comenius university, please contact the International Office at your home university and ask for details.
Exchange programme student must send following documents to the International Relations Office of Comenius University:
- Curriculum vitae
- Recommendation letter from a home University