Health insurance

When enrolling for an ERASMUS mobility students have to provide evidence of a health insurance policy. 

EU students have to travel to Slovakia with your European Health Insurance Card (E111 card).  This card will facilitate access to health care during your study stay in Slovakia. Students should request your Card from their home country's health service before you leave. 

Non EU student need to have a health insurance policy for the whole period of stay in Slovakia.

All students must also have an insurance coverage against accidents during the whole stay in Slovakia. The insurance should also cover any accidents that may occur during educational activities.

In case of emergency, dial 112 to call an ambulance.

Note: when applying for Visa you will be asked to provide evidence of health insurance policy and do not forget that medical treatment without coverage is very expensive!