Slovak Falling Walls Lab Finals
On Thursday, 29 September 2022, at 3:00 p.m., the highly inspirational event Falling Walls Lab Slovakia 2022 will take place in the Rector's Hall at Comenius University Bratislava (Šafárikovo námestie 6, Bratislava).
By: CU External Relations Office
The event creates an opportunity for presenting new results, ideas, research projects and business models in many research and creative disciplines and fields. It takes place in a hybrid form - both on-site, and online.
This year, eight finalists (including two international entries) will be presented:
- Zuzana Demčišáková, University of Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy in Košice (Breaking the Wall of Angiogenic Potential of Biomaterials)
- Filip Duda, Technical University of Košice (Breaking the Wall of Development of Metal Hydride Vessels in Mobile Applications)
- Monika Janíková, Comenius University Bratislava (Breaking the Wall of Erythroid Extracellular Traps – ETs)
- Dominik Kadlubiak, Comenius University Bratislava (Breaking the Wall of Unhealthy Urban Environment)
- Martin Muzelák, Technical University of Košice (Breaking the Wall of Human-Computer Interfaces: MIDI Toolbox)
- Bo Peng, University of Cambridge (Breaking the Wall of Quantum Computation)
- Eva Rutšeková, Comenius University Bratislava (Breaking the Wall of Ignoring the Historical Experience)
- Mohammed Sow Sheriff, YALI Regional Leadership Center Accra Ghana (Breaking the Wall of Fake Journalism to Community journalism)
The language of the event is English.
If you are interested in participating, please register at this page.